The HSMAI’s Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) is hosted at Al-Baraha ballroom located at the waterfront level in Intercontinental Festival City, Dubai, United Arab of Emirates.
Set in Dubai’s newest shopping, culinary and entertainment destination, InterContinental Dubai Festival City offers an exquisite luxury experience with 508 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, award winning dining venues, a 4250 m2 Event Centre and exclusive direct access to Dubai Festival City Mall, with over 500 retail stores including the unique Robinsons, and home to the record breaking IMAGINE water, laser & fire spectacle.
How To Get There
Directions from Al Khail (Direction Airport)
Follow the E44 (Al Khail road direction Airport)
Continue following signs for Business Bay Bridge/Crossing D71
Once on bridge keep right. Follow signs for Festival City
Hotel parking signs will follow
Festival City is a five-minute bus journey from Emirates Metro Station (Red Line), using the F08 or 064A buses.
Parking: Valet Parking is available at the InterContinental Hotel or at Dubai Festival City Mall
- Dubai International Airport T1 and T3 (DXB)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 15.0 AED
- Estimated time by taxi: 10 mins
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 60.0 AED
- Estimated time by taxi: 40 mins
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 200.0 AED
- Estimated time by taxi: 1.30 hours
- DWC - Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 150.0 AED
- Estimated time by taxi: 1 hour